Random Ramblings: The Year in Review + Exclusive Teaser from my WIP!


Dear Readers,



First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Looking back on 2014, I am proud of all that I accomplished. I released Separation Anxiety in February; Since He Really Feels (He Feels Book 3) in May; Side Effects in June; and Second Opinion in October. I also wrote a short story for the Nighttides Anthology ("If Wishes Came True"), and I was lucky enough to be involved in one of the What to Read after FSOG Anthologies as well as an Eye Candy Bookstore Anthology (no longer available). And not only that, but I'm 95,000 words into my newest work in progress, which will be split into somewhere between two and five releases hopefully this spring. On top of that, I have a full time job teaching high school kids and I teach for two different community colleges, too. 

Whew! What a year! 

I've taken the past two weeks or so to just celebrate the holidays with my family and catch up on some sleep. Now that the new year is upon us, I'm looking forward to immersing myself back into my book world. Roxy needs an ending for her story, after all, and I can't want to share it with you. My work in progress, tentatively titled Vintage, is about the Roxanna, the daughter of a rock star who is struggling to feel anything after the man she loved left her. It's intense and suspenseful, and it's different from my other books. It has evolved quite a bit since I started. Originally, it was going to be a dark read, but it's gotten lighter as I've been writing it. I can't wait to share it with you! Here's the very first teaser - I haven't released this anywhere yet except in my street team! 



I hope your 2014 has been a wonderful and happy year, and I wish you all the best in 2015. I am looking forward to an awesome year with lots of exciting changes, and I thank you for being along for the ride.


XOXOXO,
      

P.S. For the latest Lisa Suzanne news, sign up for my mailing list

P.P.S. Don’t forget to click FAVORITE on my Amazon page! Click the picture below.

No comments