Vintage Volume One is Live!

 

VINTAGE VOLUME ONE
NOW AVAILABLE

 
Born the daughter of a rock star and his groupie, my life should have been full of glitz and glamour. But the excess and embarrassment of that life didn’t interest me. Instead, I killed time at Vintage, a record store where I stocked shelves and lacked ambition.

Everything changed the moment I pressed play. One simple lyric awakened me.

When I stopped denying my attraction to the man behind the music, I started questioning his intentions. We were meant to cross paths, but it wasn’t because of fate. Someone was playing with our lives.
 




VINTAGE VOLUME TWO
AVAILABLE JUNE 5, 2015
PRE-ORDER:

Previous
Next Post »
avatar

Happy, happy release weekend! I've heard awesome things about this one :D

Balas
avatar

Congratulation on your release May there be many more to follow. Thank for a chance.

Balas
avatar

Congratulation on your release May there be many more to follow. Thank for a chance.

Balas
avatar

Good luck with the book, it looks interesting.

Balas
avatar

CONGRATS on the release. It sounds really good, and I love the cover!

Balas
avatar

Oh yeah! This looks like my kind of book! Can't wait to read it ♥

Balas
avatar

Congratulations on your newest release!!

An amazing cover too.

Balas
avatar

Congrats on the release!! Loved the teasers :)

Balas
avatar

I loved the first volume and can't wait for the second!!!

Balas
avatar

I can't wait to check this out!

Balas
avatar

Congrats on your release, may there be many more. I can't wait to read Vintage. Blessings and Thanks for the giveaway.

Balas
avatar

Congrats on your release, I'm looking forward to reading it!

Balas
avatar

looks awesome! cant wait to read!

Balas
avatar

Congratulations on your newest release!!

Balas
avatar

congratulations on your release! this story sounds awesome. cant wait to read it!!

Balas
avatar

Loved the cover cover page look amazing reading.

Balas