Thanksgiving Sales & Black Friday Hop!



Happy Thanksgiving!

Tons of books are on sale, so check below for a whole bunch of 99 cent deals - including the very first book I ever published, How He Really Feels! Just click the cover below and then one click the book. My one-click finger is tired after finding all of these awesome deals...

I'm participating in a Black Friday Hop on Facebook! It's set to go live at midnight EST tonight on my Facebook page, and more than 140 authors are participating with more than $1000 worth of prizes! Click HERE on Black Friday to enter the giveaways.
 
Did you know you can get a brand new Kindle Fire for only $34.99? I bought one of these when it first came out and I LOVE it! It's so easy to use, plus it's a full tablet. Pick yours up by clicking the Kindle below:

And now, onto the sales! I hope you have a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving full of love and laughter.

XOXOXO,
Pick any of these up for 99 pennies! Be sure to check that the sale price is in effect before 1-clicking.
                   

 

No comments