FREEBIE & SALE!





How He Really Feels is the first book I ever published, and to celebrate my three year publishing anniversary, I decided to make it FREE on all platforms. Click the button of your favorite store below to grab your free copy!
   


Books 2 and 3 in the He Feels Trilogy are also on sale! Click the buttons below to check them out!




My logo says “All Things Romance,” and that’s because I love to write different types of romance novels. My newest release, Not Just Another Romance Novel, is a romantic comedy about a graduate student who decides to date every stereotypical book boyfriend she can find in order to find out which one could lead her to her happy ending. If romantic suspense is your favorite, check out Vintage. It’s a completed series of two books that follows the daughter of a rock star who suddenly finds herself the target of a dangerous situation. And if contemporary romance is your thing, check out the He Feels Trilogy as well as my series of connected standalones - you don't have to read them in order, but the order is Separation Anxiety, Side Effects, and Second Opinion. Click the covers below to check out the books - and you can read almost all of them for free on Kindle Unlimited!
 


No comments