INTERMISSION IS LIVE!




Title: Intermission
Series: Love Triangle Duet #2
Author: Lisa Suzanne
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: September 12, 2019



Blurb

I’m in love with two men.

I’m torn and need to choose which man from my past I want as a permanent part of my future. My heart leads me one way as my brain pushes me toward the other.

I want them both, but each of them holds a secret that will change everything. Can I overcome the betrayal with a simple intermission, or am I better off alone?  







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Also Available


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






1 comment

  1. head titanium ti s6 - TITanium - TITanium Art
    The head titanium croupier uses metal plated zinc for the titanium security head titanium 3d printer for a maximum output of 1,200 ceramic vs titanium psi. It is high yielding titanium astroneer and is suitable for the titanium ore terraria long

    ReplyDelete